The Samsung ML-2251N comes with a small footprint that is best for personal use or small office use. This printer gives anything you want for your document printing jobs. Fast performance and high-quality printing come at the same time. Besides, this printer also comes with an additional feature, network connectivity.
Actually, this printer uses Ethernet as the network connectivity. Once, you are connected to network connectivity. You can share the printer's value with up to 10 users in the network. The Samsung ML-2251N also comes with an economical printing feature, Easy Eco Driver function. This function will help to reduce energy consumption and extend the ink toner life up to 20%. You can also directly print your preferred screen, thanks to the Print Screen function. But, there is no automatic duplex function for automatic two-sided printing.
Samsung includes a Samsung 166 MHz processor and a maximum of 144 MB RAM in order to perform powerful printer performance. It also contributes to producing fast print speed up to 23 pages per minute in Letter. The Samsung ML-2251N also give you a great time-saving with the first page out time in only 8.5 seconds. A maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi presents excellent print quality.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2250 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2251N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2251N Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2251N can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2251N can be used.
Samsung ML-2251N Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2251N driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2251N driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2241 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2251N, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2251N Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2251N Series Print Driver for Windows||V1.30||Download|
|ML-2251N Series Print Driver for Windows (PostScript)||V1.30||Download|