Samsung ML-2510 Driver for Windows - Enjoy the benefit of the Samsung ML-2510, fast printer operation is anything you need for your volume demand document jobs. This printer enables to print documents in a faster way without sacrificing the print quality. So, you do not need to worry about all your document printing jobs.
The Samsung ML-2510 is the mono laser printer which you can count on as long as for black printing jobs. Working with this device in working hours delivers reliable and strong performance, thanks to the Samsung 166 MHz processor. The print speed is up to 23 pages per minute in Letter and the monthly duty cycle is up to 35000 pages. Your document will be printed quickly because the first page out time is only 8.5 seconds. A maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi performs clear and sharp monochrome print results.
The Samsung ML-2510 can handle various media sizes up to A4 or 8.5 x 11 inches. There is also an Easy Eco Driver function which helps to reduce the energy consumption and save more ink toner use up to 20%. You can also directly print your preferred screen using the Print Screen function. This printer uses a wired connectivity using USB 2.0 as the main PC connection.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2251N Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2510 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2510 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2510 can be used.
Samsung ML-2510 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2510 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2510 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2250 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2510, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2510 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2510 Series Print Driver for Windows||V1.57||Download|
|ML-2510 Series Easy Printer Manager for Windows||V2.00||Download|
|ML-2510 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|