If you are looking for a compact looking printer that can give, you the nice printing result, Samsung ML-2525 is the one that you will surely need to consider. That is because this printer from Samsung has a considerably smaller form factor compared with many other printers in the same class, but the printing quality of this printer is something you can easily rely on.
In terms of the form factor, this printer offers you something quite nice. That is because the size of this printer is considerably smaller than many of those printers are. As an addition to that, the overall look of this Samsung ML-2525 is also quite simple and minimalist so that you can be sure that it does not matter where you place the printer, the printer will still look good.
If you are asking for the performance of this printer, you can be sure that this printer is something that you can rely on. The printing speed of this printer is fast enough. The printing output is sharp and details. Even though this Samsung ML-2525 can only print the black and white text and picture, this printer from Samsung is still one of the best in the class.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2510 Driver for Windows
Toner for Samsung ML-2525
- Samsung ML-2525 Ink Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1052L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.9p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Toner for Samsung ML-2525 Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 0.9p per page up to 2,500 pages x 2
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 1.5p per page up to 2,500 pages x 2
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052L/ ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.0p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 1052 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.7p per page up to 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-2525 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2525 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2525 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2525 can be used.
Samsung ML-2525 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2525 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2525 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, need: Samsung ML-2251N Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2525, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2525 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2525 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2525 Series Print Driver (Support) for Windows||V3.11||Download|