The monochrome printer such as the Samsung ML-2525W printer has been proven to be one of the fastest printers that you can get nowadays. That is because this kind of printer can only print using black ink so that the printing speed of the monochrome printer is usually faster than some other printers out there are. However, if you are looking for one of the fastest in the monochrome class, you need to surely get this printer from Samsung.
This printer from Samsung is considered one of the fastest printers that you can get in the class. That is because the Samsung ML-2525W printer has a maximum printing speed of 24 pages in a minute. That means you will only need about two seconds to finish printing one page on this printer. This one is better than some others that can only give you about 19 pages in a minute.
Samsung ML-2525W user manual pdf: Samsung Laser Printers – Easy Printer Manager (White paper)
For your consideration, this printer is already using laser printing technology. This laser printing technology is a guarantee that you will get the sharp, bold, and detailed printing output from Samsung ML-2525W. Therefore, you will not need to worry about the high-quality printing preferences that you might need from this printer.
The Features of Samsung ML-2525W
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- Print resolution up to 1200 x 600 DPI
- Up to 24 ppm mono-print speed
- 12000 pages per month of maximum duty cycle
- RAM 64 MB
- 360 MHz for Processor frequency
- USB 2.0, Network, and Wireless
- 9 Seconds First page
The Benefits of Samsung ML-2525W
- Minimal Intervention
- Reliable Office Quality Printing
- High-Performance Hardware
- Fast Print Performance
- Easy Installation
- Compact, Sleek Design
- Control and Monitoring
Printer Cartridge for Samsung ML-2525
- Samsung ML-2525W Toner Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1052L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.9p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Toner for Samsung ML-2525W Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 0.9p per page up to 2,500 pages x 2
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052L/ ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.0p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 1.5p per page up to 2,500 pages x 2
- Genuine Black Samsung 1052 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.7p per page up to 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-2525W Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2525W Driver Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2525W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2525W can be used.
Samsung ML-2525W Driver Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-2525W driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2525W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update: Samsung ML-2510 Driver for Windows
If you want to download Samsung ML-2525W Driver, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2525W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2525W Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2525W Series Print Driver (Support) for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2525W Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|