Samsung ML-2525W Driver for Windows - The monochrome printer such as Samsung ML-2525W has been proven to be one of the fastest printers that you can get nowadays. That is because this kind of printer can only print using the black ink so that the printing speed of the monochrome printer is usually faster than some other printers out there are. However, if you are looking for one of the fastest on the monochrome class, you need to surely get this printer from Samsung.
This printer from Samsung is considered one of the fastest printers that you can get in the class. That is because Samsung ML-2525W has the maximum printing speed of 24 pages in a minute. That means you will only need about two seconds to finish printing one page on this printer. This one is better than some others that can only give you about 19 pages in a minute.
For your consideration, this printer is already using the laser printing technology. This laser printing technology is a guarantee that you will get the sharp, bold, and detail printing output from Samsung ML-2525W. Therefore, you will not need to worry about the high-quality printing preferences that you might need from this printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2525 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2525W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2525W Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2525W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2525W can be used.
Samsung ML-2525W Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2525W driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2525W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2510 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2525W, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2525W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2525W Series Print Driver (Support) for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2525W Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|