It is true that printing speed is one thing that will raise the price of a printer, but the Samsung Printer is not one of them. That is because this printer from Samsung still has a nice printing speed that will help you with all of your printing needs but the price that you need to pay for this ML-2540 printer is still considerably affordable too.
For your information, this printer has the maximum printing speed that reaches 24 pages in a minute. With that printing speed, this printer is able to give you one output page in an average of two seconds. In addition to that, the ML-2540 Printer Series also has considerably fast warming up time so that you will not need to wait for a long time for the first print page to come out. You might only need to wait around nine seconds or so.
For the price that you need to pay for this printer, you will be glad to know that this printer is affordable enough. With that printing speed, you will only need to pay about 99 dollars for this Samsung Printer. The price is considered affordable, considering the printing speed that you can get from this ML-2540 printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2525W Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2540 Features
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- Up to 24 ppm print speed
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- USB 2.0 interface
- 8 MB RAM
- 300 MHz processor frequency
Samsung ML-2540 Benefits
- Capture what catches your eye
- Easy Printer Manager
- Universal Print Driver
- Lessen your wait, not your expectations
- One-Touch from the monitor to the page
- Cartridge options for your budget needs
- Streamlined design
Samsung ML-2540 Toner Cartridges
- Samsung ML-2540 Toner Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 0.9p per page up to 2,500 pages x 2
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.0p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 1.7p per page up to 2,500 pages x 2
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.2p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 1052 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 3.0p per page up to 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-2540 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2540 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2540 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2540 can be used.
Samsung ML-2540 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-2540 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2540 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2525 Driver for Windows
If you want to download the Samsung ML-2540 driver, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2540 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2540 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2540 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11||Download|