Samsung ML-2540 Driver for Windows - It is true that printing speed is one thing that will raise the price of a printer, but Samsung ML-2540 is not one of them. That is because this printer from Samsung still has the nice printing speed that will help you with all of your printing need but the price that you need to pay for this printer is still considerably affordable too.
For your information, this printer has the maximum printing speed that reaches 24 pages in a minute. With that printing speed, this printer is able to give you one output page in the average of two seconds. As an addition to that, Samsung ML-2540 also has the considerably fast warming up time so that you will not need to wait for a long time for the first print page to come out. You might only need to wait around nine seconds or so.
For the price that you need to pay for this printer, you will be glad to know that this printer is affordable enough. With that printing speed, you will only need to pay about 99 dollars for this Samsung ML-2540. The price is considered affordable, considering the printing speed that you can get from this printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2525W Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2540 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2540 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2540 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2540 can be used.
Samsung ML-2540 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2540 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2540 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2525 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2540, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2540 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2540 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2540 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|