If you ever need a monochrome printer for your personal use at home, Samsung Printer ML-2545 Series is the one that you need to get. The main reason is that there are a lot of nice things that you can get from this printer so that you will be glad to get this printer for your personal monochrome printer at home.
For the start, this printer has a fast enough printing speed. You will not need to worry if you have to print in a short time using this printer because this printer can give you the maximum output of 24 pages in a minute. Going to the printing quality of this ML-2545 Printer, you can be glad that this monochrome printer has a high printing resolution. The maximum printing resolution that you can get from this printer is reaching 1,200 dpi. That number is considerably high for the black and white text printing using a monochrome printer.
The last but not least, the price of this printer is affordable enough. Yes, this one is one of the best that you can get from this Samsung ML-2545 Printer. You do not need to spend hundreds of dollars on this printer because this printer is priced at less than 100 dollars.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2540 Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung ML-2545
- Laser printer technology
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 DPI print resolution
- Up to 24 ppm for print speed
- 8 MB of RAM
- 300 MHz for processor frequency
- USB 2.0 connectivity
The Benefits of Samsung ML-2545
- From the monitor to the page with just One Touch
- Streamlined design
- Cartridge options for your budget needs
- Lessen your wait, not your expectations
- Capture what catches your eye
Samsung ML-2545 Toner Cartridges
- Samsung ML-2545 Toner Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.0p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 0.9p per page up to 2,500 pages x 2
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 1.7p per page up to 2,500 pages x 2
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 2.2p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 1052 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 3.0p per page up to 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-2545 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2545 Driver and Software Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2545 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. While the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2545 can be used.
Samsung ML-2545 Driver and Software Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2545 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2545 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2525W Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2545, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2545 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2545 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2545 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11||Download|