Samsung ML-2570 Driver for Windows - The monochrome Samsung ML-2570 is becoming one nice printer that many people picked for their personal use at home, especially if they do not have any colored printing preferences. The main reason is because this printer is totally efficient in printing everything that you need from this printer.
For your information, this printer is considered as the monochrome printer so that you can only use the black ink cartridge on this printer. However, you will be glad to know that this printer has the total efficiency that you need. The main reason is because the ink cartridge of this Samsung ML-2570 can simply deliver up to 1,000 pages. If you are printing 100 pages in a day, you can simply use one full ink cartridge for more than three months. That is the real meaning of efficient.
Another reason why people chose to get this printer is the power consumption. It is true that modern printers nowadays consume a lot of power. However, this printer from Samsung is slightly different. That is because Samsung ML-2570 only needs the maximum of 400 watts to operate. That means this printer will consume even less power on the standby mode if you are not using the printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2545 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2570 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2570 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2570 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2570 can be used.
Samsung ML-2570 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2570 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2570 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2540 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2570, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2570 Series Print Driver PCL6 for Windows||V3.02||Download|
|ML-2570 Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V1.30||Download|
|ML-2570 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|