The monochrome Samsung ML-2570 is becoming one nice printer that many people picked for their personal use at home, especially if they do not have any colored printing preferences. The main reason is that this printer is totally efficient in printing everything that you need from this printer.
For your information, this printer is considered a monochrome printer so that you can only use the black ink cartridge on this printer. However, you will be glad to know that this printer has the total efficiency that you need. The main reason is that the ink cartridge of this Samsung ML-2570 can simply deliver up to 1,000 pages. If you are printing 100 pages in a day, you can simply use one full ink cartridge for more than three months. That is the real meaning of efficiency.
Another reason why people chose to get this printer is power consumption. It is true that modern printers nowadays consume a lot of power. However, this printer from Samsung is slightly different. That is because Samsung ML-2570 only needs a maximum of 400 watts to operate. That means this printer will consume even less power on the standby mode if you are not using the printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2545 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2570 Features
- USB, Parallel
- Up to 24ppm Mono Print
- 250 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 1 sheet Manual Tray
- 32 MB RAM
- 9 Seconds First page
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print resolution
- PostScript3, PCL6
- Samsung 400MHz Processor
Samsung ML-2570 Benefits
- Compact Design
- Outstanding Performance
- Easy Installation - No need to reboot
- Jam-Free System - Easy Open and Close
- The Best for Less
- High Resolution and Quick Output
- Toner Save Mode
- Flexible Paper Handling
Samsung ML-2570 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Black Samsung ML-2010D3 Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-2010D3/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.2p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) with 2.3p per page up to 2,000 pages
Samsung ML-2570 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2570 Driver Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2570 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2570 can be used.
Samsung ML-2570 Driver Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-2570 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2570 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2540 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2570, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2570 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2570 Series Print Driver PCL6 for Windows||V3.02||Download|
|ML-2570 Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V1.30||Download|