Samsung ML-2571N Driver for Windows - If you are running a small office with few people inside, the Samsung ML-2571N can surely be something nice to have. This printer is something that will help you with all of your printing needs in that small office, especially if you do not really need to use the colored printer in your small office. Here are some of the reasons why you need this printer in your small office.
The first one is because of the small power consumption. This printer can simply run with the maximum power consumption of 400 watts. With this less power, you will not need to worry about the electricity bill ever again. The next one is because of the speed of Samsung ML-2571N. This printer has the maximum printing speed of 24 to 25 pages in a minute. That means if you want to print 100 pages you will only need about four minutes using this printer.
The last but not least, this printer has the strength that you will love to have. Yes, this printer has the maximum duty cycle that reaches 20,000 pages in a month. To make it simpler, this Samsung ML-2571N can easily withstands about 666 printing pages in a day.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2570 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2571N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2571N Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2571N can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2571N can be used.
Samsung ML-2571N Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2571N driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2571N driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2545 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2571N, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2571N Series Print Driver PCL6 for Windows||V3.02||Download|
|ML-2571N Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V1.30||Download|
|ML-2571N Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|