There is a problem related to the efficient printing that many people have to deal with. If you are also having the same problem, Samsung ML-2580N Printer will be a nice solution to your problem. That is because this printer offers you a totally efficient print that you will love from this monochrome printer, especially if you are using this printer for your personal printer at home.
This Samsung printer machine is considered as a monochrome printer so that you can only get one black ink cartridge. However, you will not need to worry about the efficiency of this printer at all. The main reason is that this ML-2580N printer can easily give you the maximum output of 1,500 pages from that one ink cartridge. That number is the average number that you will get from the normal or standard printing preference.
If you want something better, you can always pick the draft printing preference for your printing output. Even though you will get something slightly worse, this kind of printing preference can simply, give you up to 2,500 pages from one ink cartridge of the Samsung ML-2580N. That number is surely something that many people want to have from their personal printer at home.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2571N Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2580N Toner Cartridges:
- Genuine Black Samsung 1052 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 3.2p per page (1,500 pages)
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 2.3p per page (2,500 pages)
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 1.8p per page (2,500 pages x 2)
- Samsung ML-2580N Toner has Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 1052L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D1052L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.0p per page (2,500 pages)
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung P1052A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (MLT-P1052A/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 0.9p per page (2,500 pages x 2)
Samsung ML-2580N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2580N Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2580N can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2580N can be used.
Samsung ML-2580N Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2580N driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2580N driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2570 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2580N, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2580N Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2580N Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-2580N Series Print Driver PCL5 (No Installer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|