Samsung ML-2850 Driver for Windows - Many people agree that a home printer does not have to be the best, as long as you can get something nice from it. However, Samsung ML-2850 proves that the opinion is not true. If you can get something nice, or at least above the average standard, why should you get something average? That is something that this printer offers for your personal printer at home.
You need to know this printer is a monochrome printer that can only print the black and white text and picture. However, the printing speed of this printer is something that you will love to have at home. That is because Samsung ML-2850 can give you the maximum output of 25 pages in a minute. As an addition to that, this printer is also efficient enough since one full ink cartridge of this printer can give you the average maximum output of 1,000 printed pages.
Considering you are printing 100 pages in a day regularly with the maximum output from the ink of 1,000 pages, you can easily use the ink cartridge of this Samsung ML-2850 for three months. That is something totally efficient that you will not want to miss from this personal printer at home.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2580N Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2850 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2850 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2850 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2850 can be used.
Samsung ML-2850 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2850 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2850 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2571N Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2850, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2850 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2850 Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V1.51||Download|
|ML-2850 Series Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2850 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|