Samsung ML-2850D Driver for Windows - The powerful printer such as Samsung ML-2850D is surely one thing that many people want to have. That is because this printer is something that you can use for all of your tough printing preferences. This printer is just something perfect for that kind of needs because of these reasons.
The first one is the maximum paper input capacity. You need to know that this printer has two trays where you can put the paper in and those two trays have the maximum capacity of 250 pages. That means you can easily print up to 500 pages in one click on this Samsung ML-2850D. The next one is the printing speed. This printer has the maximum average printing speed of 25 pages in a minute. That means you can easily print 50 pages in two minutes only. If you want to use all of the papers on the feeder tray, you will only need about 20 minutes to print 500 pages on this printer.
The last but not least, this printer has the maximum duty cycle of 50,000 pages. In short, this Samsung ML-2850Dis able to print up to 50,000 pages in a month or the average of 1,600 pages daily.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2850 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2850D Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2850D Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2850D can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2850D can be used.
Samsung ML-2850D Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2850D driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2850D driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2580N Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2850D, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2850D Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V1.51||Download|
|ML-2850D Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2850D Series Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2850D Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|