A powerful printer such as the ML-2850D printer series is surely one thing that many people want to have. That is because this printer is something that you can use for all of your tough printing preferences. This Samsung device is just something perfect for that kind of need because of these reasons.
The first one is the maximum paper input capacity. You need to know that this printer has two trays where you can put the paper in and those two trays have a maximum capacity of 250 pages. That means you can easily print up to 500 pages in one click on this printer machine. The next one is the printing speed. This Samsung printer has a maximum average printing speed of 25 pages in a minute. That means you can easily print 50 pages in two minutes only. If you want to use all of the papers on the feeder tray, you will only need about 20 minutes to print 500 pages on this ML-2850D printer.
The last but not least, this printer has a maximum duty cycle of 50,000 pages. In short, this Samsung ML-2850D is able to print up to 50,000 pages in a month or an average of 1,600 pages daily.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2850 Driver for Windows
Features of Samsung ML-2850D
- Memory 32 MB/ 160 MB maximum
- CPU Frequency 400 MHz
- Interfaces USB 2.0
- Support PCL 6 and PostScript 3
- Max Print Resolution (Mono) 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4) 50000 pages
- First Print Out Time (Mono) 8.5 sec
- Print Speed Mono 28 ppm
- Duplex Print Automatic
Samsung ML-2850D Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung ML-2850B High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (ML-2850B/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.8p per page (5,000 pages)
- Genuine Samsung ML-2850B High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (ML-2850B/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.8p per page (5,000 pages)
- Genuine Samsung ML-2850A Black Toner Cartridge (ML-2850A/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 2.6p per page (2,000 pages)
Samsung ML-2850D Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2850D Driver Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2850D can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2850D printer can be used.
Samsung ML-2850D Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2850D driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2850D driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2580N Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2850D, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2850D Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00/ 25.1 MB||Download|
|ML-2850D Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04/ 9.4 MB||Download|
|ML-2850D Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.04/ 9.4 MB||Download|