Samsung ML-2850ND Driver for Windows - The new Samsung ML-2850ND can be considered as the latest production of Samsung printer for the 2850 series. Similar with the previous edition of this printer, the new series also offers you the nice printing performance that you will love to have. However, there is something new that will make you even more in love with this printer. It is the WLAN function.
Many of you who are working with the shared printer might have known this kind of term. Yes, the WLAN function on this printer will help you to use this printer as the shared printer at the office. That is because Samsung ML-2850ND can be easily shared when you are using the Local Area Network, the LAN. That is one reason that makes this printer is getting more suitable place at the office.
Even though this printer has the additional WLAN feature, does not mean the other features of this printer are dismissed. That is because the features and the performances of this printer remain the same. The printing speed of this printer still as fast as it used to be. The high printing resolution of this Samsung ML-2850ND remains the same. The printing quality is also the same thing.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2850D Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2850ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-2850ND Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-2850ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung ML-2850ND can be used.
Samsung ML-2850ND Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-2850ND driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-2850ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-2850 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-2850ND, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2850ND Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2850ND Series Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V1.51||Download|
|ML-2850ND Series Universal Print Driver PostScript for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2850ND Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|