Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 prints at a maximum speed of 20 pages per minute in A4 size and 21 pages per minute in Letter A size. The unit supports mobile printing with Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint. It works with interfaces such as NFC, Wi-Fi, and USB 2.0. The first print is out in 8.5 seconds. The unit supports printing on media such as bond paper, card stock, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, as well as thin paper. It is embedded with a processor of 400 MHz clock speed. It consumes 1.9 watts in sleep mode and 310 watts when operational.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2022|
Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 has a maximum resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. The unit has a total media capacity of 150 sheets. The unit is compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Vista, as well as Microsoft Windows XP.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 has a monthly duty cycle of 10000 pages per month. It has a width of 33.1 cm, a depth of 21.5 cm, a height of 17.8 cm, and also a weight of 3.97 kg.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 Features
- Print resolution is about 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Up to 20 ppm print speed
- The time to the first page is less than 8.5 seconds
- 10,000 pages per month of maximum duty cycle
- USB cable connectivity
- Internal memory is 128 MB
- 600 MHz for processor
- Power and Stand-by LED
Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 111S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111S/ ELS) - 3.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung 111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 2.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111S Black Toner Cartridge - 2.0p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 1.4p per page up to 1,800 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 can be used.
Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2022, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2022 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2022 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2022 Series Easy Eco Driver for Windows||V2.01||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2022 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|