Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W boasts a maximum duty cycle of 12,000 pages per month. Mobile printing is accommodated for both Google Cloud Print as well as Apple AirPrint. It consumes 1.8 watts in sleep mode, 30 watts in standby mode, and 310 watts when operational. The copier works at a maximum speed of 21 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. The first copy is out in 14 seconds. The printer works at a maximum speed of 21 pages per minute on a maximum print resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. The first print is out in 8.5 seconds.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W|
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W is compatible with MS Windows XP, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows Server 2008 x64 Edition, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 7 64-bit Edition, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows XP 64-bit Edition, MS Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition, MS Windows Vista (64-bit versions), MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, MS Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Edition, MS Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 8 64-bit, MS Windows Server 2012 x64 Edition, Windows 10, or Windows 11.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W emits a noise level of 26 dB when idle and 50 dB when operational. It supports bond paper, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, transparencies, card stock, cotton paper, envelopes, as well as labels.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W Features
- Print/ Copy/ Scan
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- As Fast as 8.5 Seconds First page
- USB & Wireless
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- 600MHz Processor
- 128MB RAM
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 2-Line LCD Display
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W Benefits
- Ergonomic Design
- Small Footprint
- Easy Document Creator, Printer Manager, and Solution Support
- Easy Eco Driver
- Enjoy Quality Printouts
- Brilliant Text & Image Quality For Your Documents
- Fast Printing Speed
- One-Touch WPS Button
- One-Touch Eco Button
- Easy To Use with 3-in-1 Multifunction
- Google Cloud Print From Anywhere
- Print Wirelessly Share Anytime
- Get Print On Tap
- A Printer That Makes Smartphones Even Smarter
- Introducing the new way to print with your mobile device
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 111S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111S/ ELS) - 3.6p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Samsung 111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 2.5p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111S Black Toner Cartridge - 2.0p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D111L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D111L/ ELS) - 1.4p per page up to 1,800 pages
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W can be used.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2070W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070W Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070W Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.31||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070W Series Easy Eco Driver for Windows||V2.01||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070W Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070W Series Printer Diagnostics for Windows||1.0.4||Download|