Samsung CLX-2160 is a printer from Samsung. This printer is able to work to print both color and mono documents. When it is needed, it can also print pictures and photos and the results are good. For its compatibility, this device is compatible with PCs and laptops with the Windows operating system. Surely, this can be a great partner for working with documents.
About its function, Samsung CLX-2160 is actually a multifunction printer. This printer can provide users with several useful functions and printing is not the only function to offer. In this case, the device is equipped with a built-in scanner and this allows users to use this device as a scanner. Users can scan documents and even photos or pictures with this device. Then, this can also work as the copier, so users do not need to find other devices when they want to duplicate or copy documents.
About its specification and performance, Samsung CLX-2160 can print up to 16 pages per minute. This is the speed for its mono printing. Then, for color printing, its printing speed is up to 4 pages per minute. Then, in copying, the same is similar to its printing speed. Then, its resolution in scanning is up to 600 x 1200 dpi. This will be more than enough to scan mono and color documents. With this specification, the printer will provide good functions for working with documents.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-775ND Driver Windows
Samsung CLX-2160 Benefits?
- Fast Printing
- Color Printing
- High Resolution
- Media Options
- Scan and Copy
- USB Data Port
Features of Samsung CLX-2160?
- 16 Page Per Minute
- 4 Page Per Minute
- 2400 x 600 DPI
- Duplex Manual
- 128 MB internal memory
- 150-sheet CassetteTray 1-sheet Manual Tray
- USB 2.0 Ethernet 10/ 100BaseTX
Toner Cartridges Compatibility?
- Compatible Samsung CLP-P300C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack - 2.1p per page up to 2,000 pages (black) and 1,000 pages (colour)
- Compatible Samsung CLP-K300A Black Toner Cartridge (CLP-K300A/ SEE) - 1.4p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-C300A Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLP-C300A/ SEE) - 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-M300A Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLP-M300A/ SEE) - 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-Y300A Yellow Toner Cartridge CLP-Y300A/ SEE) - 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung CLX-2160 Operating System Compatibility?
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung CLX-2160 Driver Manual Installation?
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLX-2160 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung CLX-2160 can be used.
Samsung CLX-2160 Driver Manual Uninstallation?
To be able to uninstall Samsung CLX-2160 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLX-2160 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung CLP-770ND Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLX-2160, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Operating System||Ver/ Size||Action|
|CLX-2160 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04/ 12.1 MB||Download|
|CLX-2160 Series Scan Driver for Windows||V2.02/ 11.6 MB||Download|
|CLX-2160 Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00/ 25.1 MB||Download|
|CLX-2160 Universal Scan Driver for Windows||V1.02/ 22.5 MB||Download|