CLX-2160N Series Becomes One of the Printers from Samsung
Samsung CLX-2160N becomes one of the printers from Samsung. This is a printer that can work on printing monochrome and color. This can be a good partner for working with documents and this can be a great choice to deal with printing. This printer is able to work on the Windows platform and this will provide useful functions that users need to print and other functions.
This device is a multifunction printer. Samsung CLX-2160N printer series provides some useful functions for users and the function is not only for printing. This printer can work as a printer, scanner, and copier. With the existence of a built-in scanner, scanning can be easy to do and it can be done in this device. Both mono and color documents can be scanned easily. Then, this device can work as a copier to duplicate documents. These three functions make this printer a nice choice since users no longer need to find an additional device for scanning and copying.
About its performance, the Samsung CLX-2160N printer can provide quite good printing speed. This device can print up to 16 pages in a minute for its mono printing. Then, for color printing, this device can print up to 4 pages in a minute. These speeds are for printing on A4 paper. For copying, the speed is also similar to its printing speed. For scanning, this device is able to scan mono and color documents. This can also scan the image when it is needed.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-775ND Driver Windows
The Key Features of Samsung CLX-2160N Printer Series
- 128 MB RAM
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet
- Up to 16 ppm for Monochrome
- Up to 4 ppm for Color
- Operating: 350W
- Standby: 30W
Samsung CLX-2160N Benefits
- Fast Printing about 35 seconds from sleep mode
- Color Printing: This lets you create marketing materials, brochures, and more in-house
- High Resolution: It can reproduce crisp text at 2400 x 600 dpi resolution
- You can even use the port to scan documents and save them on a USB thumb drive
- Supports 24-bit color depth for scans and copies
Toner Cartridges for Samsung CLX-2160N Printer Series
- Compatible Samsung CLP-P300C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack - 2.1p per page up to 2,000 pages (black) and 1,000 pages (colour)
- Compatible Samsung CLP-K300A Black Toner Cartridge (CLP-K300A/ SEE) - 1.4p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-C300A Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLP-C300A/ SEE) - 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-M300A Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLP-M300A/ SEE) - 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung CLP-Y300A Yellow Toner Cartridge CLP-Y300A/ SEE) - 2.7p per page up to 1,000 pages
Samsung CLX-2160N Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung CLX-2160N Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLX-2160N can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung CLX-2160N can be used.
Samsung CLX-2160N Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung CLX-2160N driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLX-2160N driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update: Samsung CLX-2160 Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLX-2160N, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Operating System||Ver/ Size||Action|
|CLX-2160N Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04/ 12.1 MB||Download|
|CLX-2160N Series Scan Driver for Windows||V2.02/ 11.6 MB||Download|
|CLX-2160N Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00/ 25.1 MB||Download|
|CLX-2160N Universal Scan Driver for Windows||V1.02/ 22.5 MB||Download|