Currently, I wish to show to you exactly how to establish Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW vehicle drivers Offline Installer around the Apple Computer (macOS), by doing this I share to an usually do not understand simply exactly how to install the Samsung chauffeurs additionally it also offers to deal with macOS unreadable through computer or laptop.
At the bottom of the significant printer area of the device is actually a 250-sheet paper tray, even though there isn't a choice to expand it by adding an extra tray. Furthermore, there is a multi-purpose feed, nevertheless, it's quite a business to make use of. Usually, one sheet feed is still a slot at the front of a printer at which you can feed letter-heads or envelopes. Below, you need to get rid of the significant paper tray as well as slide the one-off media right into the area, prior to changing the tray.
|Samsung Xpress C1860FW|
The Samsung C1860FW consists of USB and gigabit Ethernet links, however, to get the most use of its facilities, you require to connect it. You then have network printing, yet furthermore overviews print from smartphones, which gains from the tap as well as also print centers offered by NFC. Set into the appropriate pillar beneath the control board is really a USB socket, which is occasionally utilized for printing documents as well as likewise as a location for scans.
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Summary
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1 Sheet Multi-purpose Tray
- 533MHz Processor
- Up to 9,600 x 600 dpi Print
- USB, Network, Wireless & Wi-Fi Direct
- As Fast as 16 seconds First page
- Up to 18ppm Colour Print
- Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- SPL, PCL5Ce, PCL6C, PS3, PDF V1.7
- NFC Wireless Printing
- Manual Double Sided Printing
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Toner
- Genuine Samsung CLT-P504C Multipack CMY (1.8K Pages) K (2.5K Pages)
- Genuine Samsung CLT-K504S Black Toner Cartridge (2,500 Pages)
- Samsung CLT-M504S Magenta Toner Cartridge (1,800 Pages)
- Samsung CLT-Y504S Yellow Toner Cartridge (1,800 Pages)
- Samsung CLT-C504S Cyan Toner Cartridge (1,800 Pages)
- Genuine Samsung CLT-W504 Waste Toner Bottle (10,000 pages)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Driver Manual Installation
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the Samsung Xpress C1860FW printer must set up first. You must follow the guide below with a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your Samsung printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been used.
- Doble-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung Xpress C1860FW Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with "Test Page" feature.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung Xpress C1860FW printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung Xpress C1860FW printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung Xpress C1860FW Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung Xpress C1860FW
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung Xpress C1860FW printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also, updated: Samsung Xpress M2070FW Driver for macOS
If you get any broken link or some problem with your Samsung Xpress C1860FW printer series, please contact our team by using the contact form that provided.
|Xpress C1860FW Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15||V1.04||Download|
|Xpress C1860FW Series Print Driver for macOS||V1.03||Download|
|Xpress C1860FW Series Scan Driver for macOS||V2.31||Download|
|Xpress C1860FW Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS||-||View|