Samsung Xpress C1860FW Driver for Windows is the solution driver and software such as anything you need to install your Samsung printer. This installer is optimized for x86 and x64 Windows Operating Systems.
The "Driver Samsung" site provides you a printer driver or software for the Samsung Xpress C1860FW printer series. If your printer device is not working properly, for instance, if you look at certain errors when printing or the status is off, do not panic. You can download an updated driver for your printer with the latest version to fix the issues.
|Samsung Xpress C1860FW|
You do not just download printer drivers and software on our website. We also obtain information and explanations guide about "how to install Samsung Xpress C1860FW printer driver" on your computer device. Just click the right one to get a driver file that is compatible with your computer device.
Also related: Samsung Xpress C1860FW Driver for macOS
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Features
- USB, Network, Wireless & Wi-Fi Direct
- As Fast as 16 seconds the First page
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1 Sheet Multi-purpose Tray
- 533MHz Processor
- Up to 9,600 x 600 dpi Print
- Up to 18ppm Colour Print
- Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- SPL, PCL5Ce, PCL6C, PS3, PDF V1.7
- NFC Wireless Printing
- Manual Double-Sided Printing
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Benefits
- Allows you to connect compatible mobile devices with NFC capability
- Just tapping on the printer
- Noise level of less than 50 dB(A) while printing
- Manual duplex printing is available
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Monthly duty cycle of 40,000 pages
- The unit is quite fast as well
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Toner Cartridges
- Samsung CLT-M504S Magenta Toner Cartridge (1,800 Pages)
- Samsung CLT-Y504S Yellow Toner Cartridge (1,800 Pages)
- Samsung CLT-C504S Cyan Toner Cartridge (1,800 Pages)
- Genuine Samsung CLT-P504C Multipack CMY (1.8K Pages) K (2.5K Pages)
- Genuine Samsung CLT-K504S Black Toner Cartridge (2,500 Pages)
- Genuine Samsung CLT-W504 Waste Toner Bottle (10,000 pages)
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2022/ 2019/ 2016/ 2016 R2/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Driver Manual Installation
Samsung Xpress C1860FW printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress C1860FW can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process is completed, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly so that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process is complete, the Samsung Xpress C1860FW can be used.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress C1860FW Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung Xpress C1860FW driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress C1860FW driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double-click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress C1860FW, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problems with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress C1860FW Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13.07||Download|
|Xpress C1860FW Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13.07||Download|
|Xpress C1860FW Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.31.48||Download|
|Xpress C1860FW Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00.16||Download|
|Xpress C1860FW Series Printer Diagnostics for Windows||188.8.131.52||Download|