Samsung ML-1650 Driver for Windows - For users who need a monochrome printer, Samsung ML-1650 can be a printer to consider. As its type, this printer is only for printing mono documents. It means that this is specialized for printing black and white pages so color printing cannot be executed in this printer. This can be a good partner for working with documents, especially in printing mono documents.
About its performance, Samsung ML-1650 has laser printing technology. This technology helps the printer in maintaining good printing speed. Its printing speed can reach up to 17 pages per minute and it is for printing on A4 paper. Of course, this is quite good speed to have for printing, although it cannot be said as the best printing speed. For its printing resolution, this printer can provide up to 1200 dpi. So this can provide good printing results.
As a workgroup printer, of course, Samsung ML-1650 can be connected to some PCs. This is suitable for small offices that need mono printers. To help the printer in handling tasks from users, this device is equipped with 166 MHz processor and there is 16 MB of memory. Its size can be expanded up to 144 MB. Of course, this is helpful to help the printer is processing the tasks of printing.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1640 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1650 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1650 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1650 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1650 can be used.
Samsung ML-1650 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-1650 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1650 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1630W Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1650, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1650 Series PCL 6 Print Driver for Windows||V3.02||Download|
|ML-1650 Series PCL5 Print Driver (Add Printer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|ML-1650 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|