Samsung ML-1630W becomes one of the printers from Samsung. This printer brings a unique design. Its design is quite attractive and it is sleek enough for a printer. This makes the printer look like a portable printer. With this design, its users will not need to worry about space, since it is quite flexible to place this printer.
About its function, there is an interesting point about this device. It is about its wireless connection. Samsung ML-1630W supports wireless connection, so wireless printing can be done and this is helpful. This kind of feature will help users in printing, in which they do not need to connect the USB. What they need to do is to connect the PC to the printer wirelessly, and then printing can be done. This is a useful feature for mobile users. Moreover, this can be connected through LAN and this can be made as a workgroup printer so some PCs can be connected to the printer.
Samsung ML-1630W Toner Cartridge: Samsung ML-D1630A Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-D1630A/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.2p per page 2,000 pages.
About its performance, Samsung ML-1630W is a monochrome printer, so this can only print black and white documents. For its speed, this printer can print up to 16 pages per minute on A4 paper as its default paper for printing. Then, its first printout is ready in 15 seconds. About its resolution, this device has a printing resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1630 Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung ML-1630W
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- USB, Wireless
- 8MB RAM
- 150MHz Processor
- 100 Sheet Input Tray
- Up to 17ppm Mono Print
- 1200 x 600dpi Print
Samsung ML-1630W Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1630W Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1630W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. While the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1630W can be used.
Samsung ML-1630W Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung ML-1630W driver, you need to do some instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1630W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1625 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1630W, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1630W Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1630W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|ML-1630W Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V1.00||Download|