Samsung ML-1660 Driver for Windows - Samsung ML-1660 is a monochrome printer. This printer brings compact design with its cubic design. Its size and weight can be called sleek and compact so users can place the printer flexible and it will not take too much space on the table or other places. For its performance, this printer will provide mono printing with quite good speed and quality.
As a monochrome printer, Samsung ML-1660 can print only black and white documents. In this case, the printer is equipped with laser printing technology. With this laser technology, this device is able to provide better printing speed up to 16 pages per minute. In printing, its first document is ready in 8.5 seconds, so it is fast enough and users do not need to wait when they are printing documents.
For its resolution, Samsung ML-1660 can provide printing resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi. This is enough for a mono printing and this can provide better printing results. Then, this device has also processor with clock speed up to 150 MHz and this is supported by 8 MB memory, This becomes useful technology to help the printer in handling documents, so most of the documents can be handled well, even when it has to print big files.
You might also like: Samsung ML-1650 Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-1660 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung ML-1660 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung ML-1660 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung ML-1660 can be used.
Samsung ML-1660 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung ML-1660 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung ML-1660 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung ML-1640 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung ML-1660, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1660 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1660 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.11||Download|
|ML-1660 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|