The affordable printer such as Samsung SCX-4500 can be considered as something quite common nowadays. That is because of the increasing demand for the affordable printer. Unfortunately, some of those printers with the affordable price offer you the considerably lower printing performance and this is something that many people do not want to have. If you are looking for an affordable printer with the nice performance, this printer from Samsung is surely worth to consider.
When you are talking about the price, this printer offers you a slightly cheaper price compared with some other printers in the same class. That is because Samsung SCX-4500 has tagged around 350 dollars, while the others usually start from an average of 400 dollars.
For the performance, this printer is as good as the other printers are. The printing speed of this printer is reaching 17 pages in a minute. The maximum printing resolution is about 600 dpi. This printer also has scanning and copying functions in one machine. Those are something nice that you will not want to miss from this affordable printer. Even though Samsung SCX-4500 is not one of those top printers, this printer is still good enough for the affordable price.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4321 Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-4500 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-4500 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-4500 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-4500 can be used.
Samsung SCX-4500 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-4500 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-4500 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-4321F Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-4500, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4500 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|SCX-4500 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|SCX-4500 Series Scan Driver for Windows||V2.02||Download|
|SCX-4500 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|