Samsung SCX-4321 Driver for Windows - There are a lot of people who love to have the Samsung SCX-4321 printer as the office machine at the office. There are a lot of reasons, but the most common reason is that of the simple looking design of this printer from Samsung. As an addition to that, the size of this printer is not that big, about half of the common office printers out there, so that you can easily put this printer on a desk at the office.
This printer also has a nice tag for those who have a limited allowance to buy this printer. Yes, the price tagged on this Samsung SCX-4321 is not more than 300 dollars. Even if you have to pay more, you will not need to pay more than 350 dollars for this nice office printer.
As an office machine, this printer surely offers you the additional functions such as copying and scanning. Unfortunately, the performance of this printer is not in the top position in its class. The performance of this printer is still considered average, starting from the speed to the output quality. However, spending that less money on this Samsung SCX-4321 with the average performance is not something worth to miss.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4216F Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-4321 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-4321 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-4321 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-4321 can be used.
Samsung SCX-4321 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-4321 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-4321 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-4300 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-4321, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4321 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|SCX-4321 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|SCX-4321 Series Print Driver XPS for Windows||V3.02||Download|
|SCX-4321 Series Scan Driver for Windows||V2.02||Download|
|SCX-4321 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|