Samsung SCX-4500W Driver for Windows - The Samsung SCX-4500W is not a printer on the top class. However, this printer is something worth to consider if you are looking for a nice and efficient printer. The main thing is because of the price of this printer that is considered affordable. As an addition, the ink efficiency of this printer is something that you will love to have.
The efficiency of this printer can be simply seen from the number of pages that you can print using one full ink cartridge of this printer. For your information, you can get up to the maximum of 2,000 pages using the full ink cartridge of this Samsung SCX-4500W. That means if you are printing about 100 pages daily, you do not need to think about the ink capacity of this printer for the next 20 days. That number is nice enough to have.
Even though there are some other printers that can give you the maximum printing capacity f about 3,000 pages from one full ink cartridge, the price for that kind of printer usually reaches 500 dollars or more. However, this printer from Samsung is only tagged around 300 dollars. That means this Samsung SCX-4500W offers you the better efficiency that you need.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4321F Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-4500W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-4500W Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-4500W can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-4500W can be used.
Samsung SCX-4500W Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-4500W driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-4500W driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-4500 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-4500W, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4500W Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|SCX-4500W Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|SCX-4500W Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.01||Download|
|SCX-4500W Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|