It is common for many people to think that the monochrome printer such as Samsung SCX-4623F has the average printing quality. That is because the monochrome printer has the limit for printing in grayscale only. As a result, the printing quality is a bit lower than the personal printers that can print the colored pictures and images.
Even so, that is not one reason why this printer is considered the second-class printer. That is because there are also some monochrome printers that can give you the nice printing output and Samsung SCX-4623F is one of those printers that can give you the nice printing output that you will love to have.
There are two main reasons why this printer can give you a nice printing output. The first one is because of laser technology. This printing technology will give you the fully crisp print, including for the text printing output. As an addition, this printer already has the maximum resolution of 1,200 dpi. The printing resolution that is offered by this Samsung SCX-4623F is considerably bigger than any other monochrome printers are out there since many of those printers offer you the maximum printing resolution of 600 dpi only.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4521F Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-4623F Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-4623F Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-4623F can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-4623F can be used.
Samsung SCX-4623F Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-4623F driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-4623F driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-4600 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-4623F, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4623F Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.10||Download|
|SCX-4623F Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.10||Download|
|SCX-4623F Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.21||Download|
|SCX-4623F Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|