There are not many printers such as Samsung SCX-4600 that can help you with your heavy-duty printing needs. That is because most of those printers out there have the limit for the printing cycle that you can get in a month. Even though this printer from Samsung also has the limit, the limit that you can get from this printer is high enough so that you do not need to worry about heavy-duty printing when you are using this printer.
For your information, this printer has the maximum duty cycle that reaches 12,000 pages in a month. To make it simple, this Samsung SCX-4600 will do the printing task nicely up to 400 pages in a day. Even though for some people that number is not good enough, at least this number is good enough for the small office need that only prints less than 400 pages in a day.
Basically, there are some other printers that can give you up to a maximum of 1,000 printed pages daily, but you need to spend more than 1,000 dollars for that kind of printer. Therefore, spending half of the price on this Samsung SCX-4600 to get that maximum duty cycle is surely good enough.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4500W Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-4600 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-4600 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-4600 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-4600 can be used.
Samsung SCX-4600 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-4600 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-4600 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-4521F Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-4600, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4600 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.10||Download|
|SCX-4600 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.10||Download|
|SCX-4600 Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.01||Download|
|SCX-4600 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|