The affordable printer such as Samsung SL-M3370FD is often looked like something a bit lower. That might be caused by the fact that the price of this printer is a little bit lower compared with some other printers in the same class. However, this printer tries to prove that price is nothing that will affect the performance since the performance of this printer is something you can rely on.
This printer is tagged for about $800 dollars only while some other printers in the same class have been tagged for more than 1,000 dollars. In addition, the used Samsung SL-M3370FD is also tagged for less than $400 dollars so there are some people who are hunting the used Samsung Printer for their small office needs.
If you are asking why some people are even hunting this printer, the best answer is because of the performance that is tagged for the considerably affordable price. With that less money, you can easily get the fast printing speed, the nice output quality, the toner saver printer, and many other things from this Samsung SL-M3370FD. Because of that reason, it is just something common that many people want to get this printer to be used.
You might also like: Samsung SL-M3320ND Driver for Windows
The Features of Samsung SL-M3370FD
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax
- Up to 33 ppm Mono Print
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- Enterprise-Level Document Security
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- USB and Network
- As Fast as 6.5 seconds First page
- SPL, PCL5, PCL6, PS3, PDF V1.7
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1 Sheet Multipurpose Tray
- 600 Mhz Processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 33.6Kbps Fax
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- 4-Line LCD Screen
The Benefits of Samsung SL-M3370FD
- 4-in1 Multifunction with Automatic Duplex
- Higher-Quality Print Output
- Additional Printing Choices for Professional Documents
- One-Touch Eco Button
- Easy Eco Driver
- Central Print Usage Control to Save More Resources
- More Choices for Cost Reduction
- More Laser Toner Cartridge Options
- Convenient Mobile Printing Optimized for Various Business Environments
- Google Cloud Print Ready
- Enterprise-Level Document Security
- Easy Printer Manager
- Easy Secure Printing
Samsung SL-M3370FD Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D203L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203L/ ELS) with 0.9p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 203L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203L/ ELS) with 1.7p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 203S Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D203S/ ELS) with 2.0p per page up to 3,000 pages
Samsung SL-M3370FD Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-Bit Edition)
- Windows Server 2022/ 2019/ 2016 R2/ 2016/ 2012 R2/ 2012/ 2008 x64/ 2008 R2/ 2003 64-Bit Edition/ 2003
How to Install Samsung SL-M3370FD Driver for Windows?
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SL-M3370FD can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process is completed, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process complete, the Samsung SL-M3370FD can be used.
How to Uninstall Samsung SL-M3370FD Driver for Windows?
To be able to uninstall the Samsung SL-M3370FD driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out the “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SL-M3370FD driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double-click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SL-M3370 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SL-M3370FD, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problems with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3370FD Series Print Driver for Windows
|3.13.13/ 37.2 MB
|SL-M3370FD Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows
|3.13.13/ 20.9 MB
|SL-M3370FD Series Scan Driver for Windows
|3.31.39/ 31.8 MB
|SL-M3370FD Series Universal Print Driver for Windows
|3.00.16/ 27.2 MB
|SL-M3370FD Series Printer Diagnostics for Windows
|18.104.22.168/ 23 MB