Many people are afraid of buying a monochrome printer such as Samsung SCX-4300 because of the size of the printer. That is because many monochrome printers in the same class have a considerably large size so they might not be able to put the printer on top of the desk. If you also have the same need but do not want to deal with the same problem, you can try this compact printer from Samsung.
Sorry, this Samsung SCX-4300 is discontinued. Replaced by HP LaserJet MFP M234sdw
This printer from Samsung is considered as something quite compact. That is because, in terms of size, this Samsung SCX-4300 has an average size of 60 percent of most of those printers out there. Even though the size of this printer is still a bit bigger than the personal printers are, at least you can save some of the space for this printer. You can also put this printer on the desk.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4300 Driver for Mac
Samsung SCX-4300 Features
- Print/ Copy/ Scan
- USB Connectivity
- 600 x 600 dpi Print/ Copy
- 4800 x 4800 dpi Scan
- 8MB RAM
- Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
Samsung SCX-4300 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung 1092 Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1092S/ ELS) - 2.0p per page up to 2,000 pages
Samsung SCX-4300 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2022/ 2019/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/ 2003 and later
Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-4300 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-4300 can be used.
Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung SCX-4300 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-4300 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-4216F Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-4300, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problems with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4300 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|SCX-4300 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|SCX-4300 Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.01||Download|
|SCX-4300 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|