Samsung SCX-4300 Driver for Windows - Many people are afraid of buying the monochrome printer such as Samsung SCX-4300 because of the size of the printer. That is because many monochrome printers on the same class have a considerably large size so that they might not be able to put the printer on top of the desk. If you also have the same need but do not want to deal with the same problem, you can try this compact printer from Samsung.
This printer from Samsung is considered as something quite compact. That is because, in term of size, this Samsung SCX-4300 has the average size of 60 percents from most of those printers out there. Even though the size of this printer is still a bit bigger than the personal printers are, at least you can save some of the spaces for this printer. You can also put this printer on the desk.
For the performance, this printer is still considerably nice. Even though the size is smaller, this printer still has the average performance compared with some other printers in the same class. Therefore, you should not need to worry about the performance that you will get from this Samsung SCX-4300. It is something you can still rely on.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4216 Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-4300 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-4300 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-4300 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-4300 can be used.
Samsung SCX-4300 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-4300 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-4300 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-4216F Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-4300, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4300 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|SCX-4300 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.04||Download|
|SCX-4300 Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.01||Download|
|SCX-4300 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|