Samsung Xpress M2825ND is a monochrome printer with good performance. This printer can work well in printing and this is special for printing black and white documents. This printer belongs to the type of monochrome printer, so this is just for mono printing. Of course, this device can be the perfect partner for users who need access only for printing black-and-white documents.
|Samsung Xpress M2825ND
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3320ND
About its printing performance, Samsung Xpress M2825ND is supported by laser printing technology. With this technology, the printer can provide great printing speed and it is up to 28 pages per minute. Its first printout is ready in around 8.5 seconds. For its printing quality, this printer has a resolution of up to 4,800 dpi. This resolution is more than enough to get good printing results for mono printouts.
To support its performance in processing the task, the Samsung Xpress M2825ND is equipped with a processor and memory. It has a 600 MHz processor accompanied by 128 MB of memory. With this combination, the printer will be able to work well in processing all tasks. The printer can avoid errors in printing since its processor will help the printer. Even if the printer has to print large files or many pages, this device will have no problem with it.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress M2825DW Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2825ND Features
- PCL6, PCL5e, and SPL
- 4,800 x 600 dpi Print
- 600 MHz Processor
- USB & Network
- Up to 28 ppm Mono Print
- 128 MB RAM
- 1 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- As fast as 8.5 Seconds First page
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
Samsung Xpress M2825ND Benefits
- Give a good impression with great print quality
- Edge enhancement
- Better for your budget and the planet
- Cut costs with Separated Toner System
- Duplex printing
- Network connectivity
- Monitor and manage your printer easily
- Cut energy and supply consumption
- Print with more paper types for all kinds of uses
- High-resolution printing
- Print fast, don’t need to wait
Samsung Xpress M2825ND Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 116S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ELS) - 2.6p per page up to 1,200 pages
- Samsung 116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ELS) - 1.6p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L) - 0.9p per page up to 3,000 pages
Samsung Xpress M2825ND Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2022/ 2019/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress M2825ND Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress M2825ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress M2825ND can be used.
Samsung Xpress M2825ND Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung Xpress M2825ND driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress M2825ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress M2675FN Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress M2825ND, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problems with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2825ND Series Print Driver for Windows
|Xpress M2825ND Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows
|Xpress M2825ND Series Universal Print Driver for Windows
|Xpress M2825ND Series Printer Diagnostics for Windows