There are many kinds of monochrome printers. This type of printer is specialized to provide mono printing. This printer is only to provide black and white printouts and there is no color printing. In this case, Samsung Xpress M2625D becomes one of the mono printers. This printer is able to provide great performance to print mono documents.
|Samsung Xpress M2625D|
It is true that Samsung Xpress M2625D is a printer with great performance. This device is equipped with laser printing technology. With this technology, the printer is able to give good printing speed. Its printing speed is up to 27 pages per minute with its first printout printed in around 8.5 seconds. With this speed, of course, the printer will be able to provide great performance and this is a great device to save time in printing. This will be so helpful whether users print a few or many pages of documents.
About its printing quality, Samsung Xpress M2625D provides a good resolution. Its toner and cartridge also become an important aspect of its printing quality. There is a resolution of up to 4,800 x 600 dpi. This resolution is more than enough to provide good printing quality since usually 4,800 dpi is found in a printer with color printing. With this, texts and documents can be printed in good results.
You might also need: Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2625D Features
- 4800 x 600 dpi print resolution
- Up to 26 ppm print speed
- USB connectivity
- 128 MB RAM
- 600 MHz processor
- 250 sheets total input capacity
Samsung Xpress M2625D Benefits
- Monitor and Manage your Printer Easily
- Cut Energy and Supply Consumption
- Print with More Paper Types for all Kinds of Uses
- High-Resolution Printing
- Print Fast, Don't Wait
- Professional Performance, Perfect Price
- Give a Good Impression with Great Print Quality
- Edge Enhancement
- Better for Your Budget and the Planet
- Cut Costs with Separated Toner System
Samsung Xpress M2625D Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 116S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ ELS) - 2.6p per page up to 1,200 pages
- Samsung 116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ ELS) - 1.6p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L) - 0.9p per page up to 3,000 pages
Samsung Xpress M2625D Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2022/ 2019/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress M2625D Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress M2625D can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress M2625D can be used.
Samsung Xpress M2625D Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung Xpress M2625D driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress M2625D driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress M2625 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress M2625D, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2625D Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13.12||Download|
|Xpress M2625D Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13.12||Download|
|Xpress M2625D Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00.16||Download|
|Xpress M2625D Series Printer Diagnostics for Windows||V22.214.171.124||Download|