Samsung Xpress M2825DW can be one of the most powerful printers from Samsung. This is a great printer for printing mono documents. In printing, this is specialized for printing only black and white documents and this cannot do color printing. About its performance, surely, this can be a great partner for working with documents. This can provide good functions to print mono documents.
|Samsung Xpress M2825DW|
For its performance, the Samsung Xpress M2825DW can print at a good speed. There is a laser printing technology that makes this printer able to print at a good speed. Its printing speed is up to 28 pages per minute. With this speed, of course, users will not need to spend their time on printing. When they have to print many pages, it can be handled well. Moreover, there is a printing resolution up to 4800 dpi, so its printing results will always be great.
Then, Samsung Xpress M2825DW also supports wireless connections. This becomes a great feature of this printer. With this feature, the printer will be able to work wirelessly. Users do not need to worry about USB cables anymore since they will get what they need for printing as long as their PC is connected to the printer wirelessly. This is a great feature for mobile users who cannot always stay close to the printer.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress M2625D Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2825DW Features
- 4800 x 600 dpi for maximum print resolution
- Up to 28 ppm print speed
- 8.5 s time to first page
- 12000 pages per month for maximum duty cycle
- PCL 5e, PCL 6, and SPL
- USB, Ethernet, and Wireless for connectivity
- 128 MB RAM
- 600 MHz processor frequency
Samsung Xpress M2825DW Benefits
- Laser printer technology
- Use network to connect your Samsung Xpress M2825DW printer across many different PCs and other devices
- Duplex, or mobile printing
- Monitor and manage your Samsung Xpress M2825DW printer easily
- Cut costs with Separated Toner System
- Skipping blank pages
- Prints only pages with text or images to avoid paper waste
- Toner save mode
- Prints with less toner to reduce
- Two or more document pages on one sheet to reduce paper use
- Better for your budget
- Print with more paper types for all kinds of uses
- Enjoy clearer text and more vivid images thanks to edge enhancement
- High-resolution printing
- Give a good impression with great print quality
- Print fast, don't need to wait
Samsung Xpress M2825DW Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ELS) - 1.6p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung 116S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ELS) - 2.6p per page up to 1,200 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L) - 0.9p per page up to 3,000 pages
Samsung Xpress M2825DW Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2022/ 2019/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress M2825DW Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress M2825DW can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress M2825DW can be used.
Samsung Xpress M2825DW Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung Xpress M2825DW driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out the “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress M2825DW driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double-click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress M2675FN Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress M2825DW, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problems with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2825DW Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13.12||Download|
|Xpress M2825DW Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13.12||Download|
|Xpress M2825DW Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00.16||Download|
|Xpress M2825DW Series Printer Diagnostics for Windows||V126.96.36.199||Download|