Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver for Windows - Are you currently seeking for a printer that is suitable for offices with a lot of print jobs? If the answer is yes, then Samsung SCX-8128NX is the answer you are looking for. It comes with both Ethernet and USB as its connectivity. The printing speed is good, with 28 pages per minute. The maximum resolution is pretty impressive for a printer on its class, with 9600 x 600 dpi. The maximum monthly duty cycle is very notable, with 100,000 pages per month. However, the recommended monthly print volume is around 10,000 pages per month.
The power consumption of Samsung SCX-8128NX is very high due to the laser printing technology, with 1500 watts during operation. It has a built-in duplex that allows you to print on both sides of the paper effortlessly. Some operating systems supported by this machine are various types of Linux, Windows (2003 or up), and Mac OS X (version 10.4 or later).
The design of Samsung SCX-8128NX is not too compact, with 55.8 kg in weight, and 794 x 600 x 560 mm in height, depth, and width respectively. This printer has various features, such as Skip Blank Page, Toner Saver, Insert/Cover Page Printer, Booklet Print, Stored Print, and Secure Print.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-8123NA Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-8128NX Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-8128NX can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-8128NX can be used.
Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-8128NX driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-8128NX driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-8128NA Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-8128NX, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-8128NX Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-8128NX Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-8128NX Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.31||Download|
|SCX-8128NX Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|