Samsung, one among the top printer manufacturers around the world, understands the elevating demands for multifunctional printers every year. Therefore, they decided to release the Samsung SCX-8128NA. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is very impressive, with 150,000 per month. It uses the mono laser as its printing technology. The printing speeds of this printer are slightly better than its competitors, with 28 pages per minute for A4 paper and 14 pages per minute for A3 paper.
Introduced as an all-in-one printer, Samsung SCX-8128NA is able to scan, copy, print, and even send and receive fax in only one device. It supports various media types, such as matte paper, envelopes, glossy paper, labels, transparencies, and cardstock. This printer is able to handle various media size, up to A3 paper. It is compatible with several operating systems, such as Mac OS, Linux, and Windows.
For the connectivity, Samsung SCX-8128NA is only equipped with USB port, which limits its accessibility. The power consumption of this printer during operation is very high, with 1000 watts, which make it suitable only for large offices. This machine is equipped with a 7 inch LCD color display to make sure the users have no difficulties in operating the machine.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-6555NX Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-8128NA Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-8128NA Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-8128NA can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-8128NA can be used.
Samsung SCX-8128NA Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-8128NA driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-8128NA driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-8123NA Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-8128NA, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-8128NA Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-8128NA Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.12||Download|
|SCX-8128NA Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.31||Download|
|SCX-8128NA Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|