- USB and Network
- Print/ Scan/ Copy
- Automatic Double Sided Printing and Duplex ADF
- 9600 x 600dpi Print
- Up to 30ppm Mono Print
- PCL5Ce, PCL6C, PostScript Level3, PDF 1.7, XPS
- 2 x 520 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet MPT
- 1GHz Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4800 x 4800dpi Scan
Genuine Black Samsung D709 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D709S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) for Samsung SCX-8128NX
The SCX-8128NX printer has made by Samsung with a used driver to make macOS connected. It's also offered to run all features (software or hardware) of this machine without having any trouble.
|Samsung SCX-8128NX Printer|
This Samsung printer would give the results pretty well. The SCX-8128NX toner cartridge as the physical hardware make it working. This device is not complete without a user who understands to operate.
But don't worry about that. The Samsung SCX-8128NX Series have a manual book in the box. Read and follow the clue step by step. And if you want to know "How to install driver" or "How to uninstall driver" for this printer machine, we also provide the simple steps in this post that make you easy to understand.
You may also like: Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver for Windows
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Printer Driver Manual Installation
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide below with a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been used.
- Doble-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung SCX-8128NX Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with "Test Page" feature.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung SCX-8128NX printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung SCX-8128NX printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung SCX-8128NX
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung SCX-8128NX printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also, updated: Samsung CLX-8385NX Driver for macOS
If you get any broken link or some problem with your Samsung SCX-8128NX printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-8128NX Series Print Driver for macOS||V1.20||Download|
|SCX-8128NX Series Scan Driver for macOS||V2.31||Download|
|SCX-8128NX Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS||V2.6||Download|
|SCX-8128NX Series Print Driver for macOS||V1.1||Download|
|SCX-8128NX Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS||-||View|