Samsung Xpress M2625 Driver for Windows
There are many kinds of printers. Among those printers, there is a category of monochrome printers. This type of printer is specialized for printing black and white. This printer has no function for color printing, so it is more suitable for users who only need mono printing. In this case, Samsung Xpress M2625 Printer is one of those printers that can be a good reference for those who need monochrome printers.
|Samsung Xpress M2625|
Samsung Xpress M2625 is awesome in printing. This printer is able to provide good printing performance. With its laser printing technology, this device is able to provide great speed in printing. It can print up to 27 pages per minute. Of course, this is great printing speed, and printing many pages will not be a big problem with this printer. Then, its first printout can be ready in around 8.5 seconds, so it is also a good device when users only need to print a few pages.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress M2625 Driver for macOS
Samsung Xpress M2625 Key Features?
- Print Speed. Up to 27 ppm - B/W - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Connectivity Technology - Wired
- Interface USB 2.0
- RAM 128 MB
- Automatic Duplexing
- First Print Out Time B/W. 8.5 sec.
- Language Simulation. SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- Media Handling. 1-sheet manual tray, 250-sheet paper cassette.
- Type. personal printer.
Samsung Xpress M2625 Key Benefits?
- Print with excellent quality and speed
- Environmentally friendly
- Wide range of functionality and application support
- Supports various wireless network setting method
Toner Cartridges of Samsung Xpress M2625?
- Samsung 116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ ELS) - 2.0p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung MLT-D116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L) - 1.0p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung 116S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ ELS) - 3.2p per page up to 1,200 pages
Samsung Xpress M2625 Operating System Compatibility?
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress M2625 Driver and Software Manual Installation?
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress M2625 Printer can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress M2625 can be used.
Samsung Xpress M2625 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation?
To be able to uninstall the Samsung Xpress M2625 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress M2625 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-8128NX Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress M2625, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2625 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13/ 25.2 MB||Download|
|Xpress M2625 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13/ 21.1 MB||Download|
|Xpress M2625 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00/ 25.1 MB||Download|
|Xpress M2625 Series Print Critical Software Update for Windows||V1.00/ 0.2 MB||Download|