Samsung Xpress M2625 printer works so smoothly when using it in your office, and it's has supported by USB connectivity that easily use to send the data you want to print. This Samsung device has a laser multifunction series printer. Wireless technology connectivity also will be faster to print.
|Samsung Xpress M2625|
This printer model supports the use of index cards, archive paper, bond paper, envelopes, plain paper, and labels. Others include recycled paper, thick paper, preprinted paper, and thin paper. In terms of sizes, standard media sizes include A5, B5, B6, A4, Oficio, Letter A, Executive, Folio, and JIS B5. Then, for all appropriate paper types and sizes, the recommended paper-weight between 60 and 163 gsm. It also has an LED display to display the status of Samsung Xpress M2625 printer.
Also, need: Samsung Xpress M2625 Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2625 Key Features?
- Print Speed. Up to 27 ppm - B/W - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Connectivity Technology - Wired
- Interface USB 2.0
- RAM 128 MB
- Automatic Duplexing
- First Print Out Time B/W. 8.5 sec.
- Language Simulation. SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- Media Handling. 1-sheet manual tray, 250-sheet paper cassette.
- Type. personal printer.
The Benefits of Samsung Xpress M2625?
- Environmentally friendly
- Print with excellent quality and speed
- Wide range of functionality and application support
- Supports various wireless network setting method
Samsung Xpress M2625 Toner Cartridges?
- Samsung MLT-D116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L) - 1.0p per page to 3,000 pages
- Samsung 116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ ELS) - 2.0p per page to 3,000 pages
- Samsung 116S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ ELS) - 3.2p per page to 1,200 pages
Samsung Xpress M2625 Driver macOS Compatibility?
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Samsung Xpress M2625 Driver Manual Installation?
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide below with a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been used.
- Doble-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung Xpress M2625 Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with "Test Page" feature.
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2625 Driver for macOS Big Sur?
- Install Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur.
- Kept the Samsung Xpress M2625 driver installed and still works in Big Sur.
Also, updated: Samsung Xpress M2835DW Driver for macOS
If you get any broken link or some problem with your Samsung Xpress M2625 printer series, please contact our team by using the contact form provided.
|Xpress M2625 Print Driver for macOS (Catalina, Big Sur, or later)||V3.92/ 20.5 MB||Download|
|Xpress M2625 Print Driver for macOS||V1.07/ 8.7 MB||Download|
|Xpress M2625 Series Print Driver for macOS||V2.6/ 18.7 MB||Download|
|Xpress M2625 Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS||-||View|