The Xpress M2835DW printer has made by Samsung with a used driver to make macOS connected. It's also offered to run all features (software or hardware) of this machine without having any trouble.
|Samsung Xpress M2835DW Printer|
This Samsung printer would give the results pretty well. The Xpress M2835DW toner cartridge as the physical hardware make it working. This device is not complete without a user who understands to operate.
You may also need: Samsung Xpress M2835DW Driver for Windows
But don't worry about that. The Samsung Xpress M2835DW Series have a manual book in the box. Read and follow the clue step by step. And if you want to know "How to install driver" or "How to uninstall driver" for this printer machine, we also provide the simple steps in this post that make you easy to understand.
The Key Specifications?
- NFC Wireless Printing
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- USB, Network, and Wireless
- As fast as 8.5 Seconds First page
- Up to 28ppm Mono Print
- PCL6, PCL5e, SPL
- 4800 x 600 dpi Print
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 600MHz Processor
- 128MB RAM
Samsung Xpress M2835DW Toner?
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 116L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D116L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 3,000 pages of 0.9p per page
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 116L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 3,000 pages of 2.0p per page
- Genuine Black Samsung 116 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) - 1,200 pages of 3.2p per page
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Printer Driver Manual Installation?
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been used.
- Doble-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung Xpress M2835DW Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with the "Test Page" feature.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)?
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung Xpress M2835DW printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung Xpress M2835DW printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung Xpress M2835DW Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung Xpress M2835DW
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung Xpress M2835DW printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also, updated: Samsung Xpress SL-M2875DW Driver for Macintosh
Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur Doesn't Work?
- Install Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur.
- Kept the Samsung Xpress M2835DW driver installed and still works in Big Sur.
If you get any broken link or some problem with your Samsung Xpress M2835DW printer series, please contact our team by contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2835DW Series Print Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur or later||V3.93/ 19.7 MB||Download|
|Xpress M2835DW Series Print Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina||V3.92/ 20.5 MB||Download|
|Xpress M2835DW Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14 Mojave and below||V1.03/ 8.5 MB||Download|
|Xpress M2835DW Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS||-||View|