Samsung Xpress M2835DW Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2835DW is a great printer to choose from. This is a monochrome printer and this is dedicated only to printing black and white documents. This type of printer may not be suitable for users who need both color and mono printing, but this is still needed by certain users or offices that need only mono printing for working. This is a great device as a partner to work with mono documents.
|Samsung Xpress M2835DW|
About its performance, this printer can provide good performance. Samsung Xpress M2835DW Printer is equipped with laser printing technology. With this technology, the printer is able to work faster in printing and this is up to 28 pages per minute. This speed is great to have and this will save time for printing, even when it has to print many pages of documents. Then, there are up to 4800 x 600 dpi resolutions that will provide good printing quality for its users.
Moreover, the Samsung Xpress M2835DW is equipped with a wireless connection. With this connection, of course, working with this printer can be much easier. They do not need to worry about the USB cable anymore. Remote printing can be done easily as long as the PC is connected wirelessly to this printer. Many users also can use this printer so this can be connected to LAN as a workgroup printer, but it can also be a wireless workgroup printer.
Also need: Samsung Xpress M2835DW Mac
Samsung Xpress M2835DW Key Features?
- NFC Wireless Printing
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- USB, Network, and Wireless
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- Up to 28ppm Mono Print
- 4800 x 600 dpi Print
- PCL6, PCL5e, SPL
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 600MHz Processor
- 128MB RAM
Samsung Xpress M2835DW Toner Cartridges?
- Samsung MLT-D116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (3,000 pages/ 1.0p per page)
- Samsung 116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ELS - 3,000 pages/ 2.0p per page)
- Samsung 116S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ ELS - 1,200 pages/ 3.2p per page)
Samsung Xpress M2835DW Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress M2835DW Driver and Software Manual Installation?
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress M2835DW can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress M2835DW can be used.
Samsung Xpress M2835DW Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation?
To be able to uninstall Samsung Xpress M2835DW driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress M2835DW driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress M2825ND Driver for Windows
|Xpress M2835DW Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13/ 25 MB||Download|
|Xpress M2835DW Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13/ 20.9 MB||Download|
|Xpress M2835DW Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00/ 25.1 MB||Download|
|Xpress M2835DW Series Critical Software Update for Windows||V1.00/ 0.2 MB||Download|