Samsung Xpress M2875FD is both a monochrome and multifunction printer. As a monochrome printer, this printer is dedicated only to printing black and white documents. This device is suitable for offices that need only mono printers to deal with documents. Then, this is also a multifunction printer, so this can provide good functions for scanning, copying, and even as a fax machine. These additional functions can be accessed and used easily since they are ready to use.
|Samsung Xpress M2875FD|
Regarding its printing, Samsung Xpress M2875FD can print well. There is a laser printing technology that enables this printer to work faster in printing. In printing speed, it can print up to 29 pages per minute. Then, its first printout can be printed in around 8.5 seconds. Of course, this is a great speed to have and printing can save time with this device. Then, there is a printing resolution of up to 4,800 x 600 dpi to make sure that users will get good printing quality.
As a copier, the Samsung Xpress M2875FD can provide the same maximum speed as its printing speed. This can copy up to 29 pages per minute and there is a function to resize the documents. It can reduce the number of copies up to 25% and enlarge them up to 400% of the original documents. Then, a scanner can scan up to 4,800 dpi with a scanning speed of up to 17 images per minute for mono scanning and 6 images per minute for color scanning. As a fax machine, this device can provide a capacity of up to 600 pages of documents.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress M2825ND Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2875FD Features
- 128 MB RAM
- 600 MHz
- PCL 5e, PCL 6, and SPL
- USB and Ethernet
- 8 MB Fax standard memory
- Up to 28 ppm print speed
- 4,800 x 600 dpi print resolution
Samsung Xpress M2875FD Benefits
- Monitor and manage your printer easily
- Cut costs with Separated Toner System
- Cut energy and supply consumption
- Better for your budget and the planet
- Print with more paper types for all kinds of uses
- No more halftone patterns
- Enhances thin lines and small text
- Great copying and clear, colorful scanning
- Edge enhancement
- High-resolution printing
- Give a good impression with great print quality
- Print fast, don’t need to wait
Samsung Xpress M2875FD Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L) - 0.9p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung 116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ ELS) - 1.6p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung 116S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ ELS) - 2.6p per page up to 1,200 pages
Samsung Xpress M2875FD Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2022/ 2019/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress M2875FD Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress M2875FD can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress M2875FD can be used.
Samsung Xpress M2875FD Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung Xpress M2875FD driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress M2875FD driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double-click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress M2835DW Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress M2875FD, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problems with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2875FD Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13.13||Download|
|Xpress M2875FD Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13.13||Download|
|Xpress M2875FD Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.31.19||Download|
|Xpress M2875FD Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00.16||Download|
|Xpress M2875FD Series Diagnostics for Windows||V1.0.4||Download|