There are still users and offices that need a monochrome printer. There are various types of mono printers and Samsung Xpress M2875FW is one of them. This printer is manufactured by Samsung and this device can provide a great function in printing mono documents. There are also many other good points offered by this device to help users in working with documents.
|Samsung Xpress M2875FW|
About its feature, Samsung Xpress M2875FW is a multifunction printer. This means that printing is not the only function to offer. The printer has a built-in scanner and this enables users to scan documents by using this printer. Then, with the same technology, this printer can work as a copier to duplicate documents. If these are not enough, this can also be a fax machine. Additionally, this printer has a wireless connection so wireless printing can be done easily.
About its performance, Samsung Xpress M2875FW can provide good speed. Its speed is up to 29 pages per minute. This speed is for printing can copying. About its scanning speed, it can scan up to 17 images per minute for a mono scan and 6 images per minute for color scanning. Then, about its resolution, there is a printing resolution of up to 4800 x 600 dpi, and 1200 dpi for its copying and scanning. For scanning, there is interpolated resolution that increases its resolution up to 48000 dpi. As a fax machine, it can provide memory capacity up to 600 pages.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress M2835DW Driver for Windows
Samsung Xpress M2875FW Features
- 4800 x 600 dpi print resolution
- Up to 28 ppm print speed
- 8.5 s Time to the first page
- 8 MB standard memory for Fax
- 128 MB RAM
- 600 MHz processor frequency
- Copy/ Fax/ Print/ Scan
- PCL 5e/ PCL 6/ SPL
- Ethernet, USB, and Wireless
Samsung Xpress M2875FW Benefits
- Monitor and manage your printer easily
- Cut energy and supply consumption
- Better for your budget and the planet
- No more halftone patterns
- Colorful scanning, great copying, and clear
- High-resolution printing
- Do not need to wait
- Give a good impression with great print quality
- Edge enhancement
- Enhance fine lines and small text
- Print with more paper types for all kinds of uses
- Cut energy and supply consumption
- Cut costs with Separated Toner System
Samsung Xpress M2875FW Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 116S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ ELS) - 2.6p per page up to 1,200 pages
- Samsung 116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ ELS) - 1.6p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L) - 0.9p per page up to 3,000 pages
Samsung Xpress M2875FW Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress M2875FW Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress M2875FW can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung Xpress M2875FW can be used.
Samsung Xpress M2875FW Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung Xpress M2875FW driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung Xpress M2875FW driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update driver: Samsung Xpress M2875FD Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress M2875FW, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2875FW Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress M2875FW Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress M2875FW Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.31||Download|
|Xpress M2875FW Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress M2875FW Series Critical Software Update for Windows||V1.00||Download|