Samsung Xpress M2885FW is a good reference for a monochrome printer. This type of printer comes with a function for printing only black and white documents. There is no color printing in this device, so it is specialized for black and white printouts. Of course, this type of printer is suitable for users or offices that only work with mono documents.
|Samsung Xpress M2885FW|
It is true that this is a monochrome printer. It can only print mono documents, but there are additional functions to offer. Samsung Xpress M2885FW is a multifunction printer and this can work as a scanner, copier, and even fax machine. Of course, these are useful in offices and working with documents can be done easier. Moreover, there is a wireless connection that can make printing much easier. If it is not enough, there is also mobile printing. With all of these points, working can be faster and easier and there will be no problems in accessing the device and using its function.
For printing, Samsung Xpress M2885FW can print up to 28 pages per minute. This is for printing on A4 paper with 4,800 x 600 dpi as its resolution. Then as a copier, it can copy with a maximum speed up to 28 pages per minute also and it can scan with speed up to 17 images per minute. For copying its resolution is up to 1,200 dpi and in scanning, there is interpolated resolution up to 4,800 dpi. As a fax machine, it can provide speed up to 33.6 kbps with the maximum capacity of memory up to 600 pages.
You might also like: Samsung Xpress M2875FD Driver for Windows
Key Features of Samsung Xpress M2885FW Printer
- Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax
- NFC Wireless Printing
- USB/ Network/ Wireless
- PCL6/ PCL5e/ SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- 128MB RAM
- 600MHz Processor
- 33.6Kbps Fax
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Up to 4,800 x 4,800 dpi Scan
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- 40 Sheet ADF
- Up to 28ppm Mono Print
- Automatic Double-Sided Printing
- As fast as 8.5 seconds the First page
- 4,800 x 600dpi Print
- 1 Sheet MPT
Samsung Xpress M2885FW Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L/ ELS) - 1.8p per page to 3,000 pages
- Samsung 116S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116S/ ELS) - 2.9p per page to 1,200 pages
- Samsung M2885FW Toner Compatible Samsung MLT-D116L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D116L) - 1.0p per page to 3,000 pages
Samsung Xpress M2885FW Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung Xpress M2885FW Printer Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung Xpress M2885FW can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Xpress M2885FW can be used.
Samsung Xpress M2885FW Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung Xpress M2885FW driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Xpress M2885FW driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung Xpress M2875FW Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung Xpress M2885FW Printer, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress M2885FW Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress M2885FW Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Xpress M2885FW Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.31||Download|
|Xpress M2885FW Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress M2885FW Series Critical Software Update for Windows||V1.00||Download|