The Samsung ProXpress SL-M3370FW is a comprehensive multifunctional powerhouse, offering a suite of printing, copying, scanning, and faxing capabilities. this all-in-one machine seamlessly integrates these functions, reliability, delivering efficiency, and exceptional performance.
It can deliver impressive speeds of up to 35 ppm. Its high-resolution output of up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi ensures sharp and clear prints, whether text documents or detailed graphics. The printer supports various paper sizes and types, accommodating diverse printing needs.
With its advanced copying capabilities, this multifunctional printer enables quick and precise duplication of documents. Offering options such as poster copy, ID card copy, and N-up copy, users can customize settings to suit specific requirements. The device's automatic document feeder (ADF) simplifies large copy jobs, enhancing productivity.
The Samsung SL-M3370FW's scanning functionality provides seamless digitization of documents. With both flatbed and ADF scanning options, users can efficiently scan single or multiple pages. The scanner supports various formats and can save files in different file types, promoting flexibility in document management.
You might need: Samsung SL-M3370FW Driver for Windows
Equipped with fax capabilities, the Samsung ProXpress M3370FW facilitates efficient communication. Users can send and receive faxes directly from the device, saving time and streamlining office workflows. The device supports features such as fax forwarding, speed dialing, and delayed sending, enhancing convenience in fax operations.
- Enterprise-Level Document Security
- 256 MB RAM
- Scan, Print, Copy, and Fax
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- Network and USB Connectivity
- 4-Line LCD Screen
- 600 Mhz Processor
- Lower costs with economical features and solutions
- Versatile features
- High-quality print output
- Easy Eco Driver
- High-speed printing
- One-touch Eco button
- 4-in-1 multifunction and built-in duplex printing
- Easy Printer Manager
- Easy Document Creator
Toner Cartridges and Maintenance items
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D203L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203L/ ELS) - 1.1p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 203L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203L/ ELS) - 2.0p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 203S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203S/ ELS) - 2.4p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung JC9101024A 220V Fuser Unit - Engineer Required
Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 14 Sonoma
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung SL-M3370FW Driver for Mac?
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide below with a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been using.
- Double-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung SL-M3370FW Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with the "Test Page" feature.
How to Install Samsung SL-M3370FW Driver for macOS 14 Sonoma?
After the driver for macOS 13 Ventura has been installed, you need to do the steps below to make your Samsung SL-M3370FW printer work correctly on macOS 14 Sonoma:
- Just update to macOS 14 Sonoma.
- Kept your Samsung Printer Driver installed and it still works in macOS 14 Sonoma.
Also, updated: Samsung SL-M3820D Driver for Mac
How to Remove Samsung SL-M3370FW Driver for Mac?
If the Samsung SL-M3370FW driver does not work properly, uninstall the driver and reinstall it. Follow the instructions below step by step:
- Open the Applications folder > Samsung > Printer Software Uninstaller.
- To uninstall printer software, click Continue.
- Check the program you want to delete and click Uninstall.
- Enter the password and click OK.
- After the uninstallation is finished, click Close.
If you get any broken links or some problems with your Samsung ProXpress SL-M3370FW printer series, please contact our team by using the contact form provided.
|SL-M3370FW Series Print/ Scan Driver for macOS 13 Ventura/ 12 Monterey||V3.93.08||Download|
|SL-M3370FW Series Print/ Scan Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur||V3.93.01||Download|
|SL-M3370FW Series Print/ Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina||V3.92||Download|
|SL-M3370FW Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6||V1.08.02||Download|
|SL-M3370FW Series Scan Driver for macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6||V2.31.46||Download|
|SL-M3370FW Series Manual Print and Scan Driver for macOS||-||View|