Samsung ML-2850D printer driver includes a sleek style that will fit your workplace and provide the flexibility of convenience as well as space. Also, there's even more to this stuffed entertainer. As well as also matches the lower line by providing dependable as well as cost-effective manufacturing.
This small laser will fit anywhere and also consistent efficiency will fulfill all your printing requirements. Think of a laser printer that's best suitable for your company. With the Samsung ML-2850D series it's not that difficult to visualize.
An advanced style that redefines the contemporary office of the Samsung ML-2850D printer. Additionally, dependable performer, improves business productivity. With these trusted features, businesses will certainly achieve greater than ever believed.
This printer is extremely cost-effective to operate and has a low cost per page. Ultimately, the Samsung ML-2850D collection conserves services both cash and also time. That is because an economical laser is also simple to utilize.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2850D Driver for Windows
Samsung ML-2850D Features
- Memory 32 MB or 160 MB maximum
- CPU Frequency 400 MHz
- USB 2.0 Interfaces
- PostScript 3 and PCL 6
- 1200 x 1200 dpi for Max Print Resolution (Mono)
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4) 50000 pages
- First Print Out Time (Mono) 8.5 sec
- Print Speed Mono 28 ppm
- Duplex Print Automatic (DPA)
Samsung ML-2850D Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Samsung ML-2850B High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (ML-2850B/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 1.8p per page (5,000 pages)
- Compatible Samsung ML-2850B High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (ML-2850B/ SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) - 0.8p per page (5,000 pages)
- Genuine Samsung ML-2850A Black Toner Cartridge (ML-2850A/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 2.6p per page (2,000 pages)
Samsung ML-2850D Driver macOS Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS (11.0/ 11.0.1/ 11.1/ 11.2/ 11.2.1/ 11.2.2/ 11.2.3/ 11.3/ 11.3.1/ 11.4) Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung ML-2850D Driver for macOS?
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide below with a device running on macOS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download link in the "Action" table on this page. Make sure it matches the operating system version you have been using.
- Doble-click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- The moment the installation process has been completed, the Samsung ML-2850D Printer can be used.
- Don't forget to test print with the "Test Page" feature.
Also, updated: Samsung ML-6510ND Driver for macOS
Driver Not Working with macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Workaround for (some) printers working with macOS Mojave 10.14
- install macOS Mojave 10.14 again
- install the printer
- then update to macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Kept my Samsung driver installed and still works on macOS 10.15 Catalina
Driver Not Working with macOS 11 Big Sur?
- Workaround for (some) printers working with macOS 10.15 Catalina
- install macOS 10.15 Catalina again
- install the printer
- then update to macOS 11 Big Sur
- Kept my Samsung driver installed and still works on macOS 11 Big Sur
Driver Not Working with macOS 12 Monterey?
- Workaround for (some) printers working with macOS 11 Big Sur
- install macOS 11 again
- install the printer
- then update to macOS Monterey
- Kept your Samsung driver installed and still works on macOS 12 Monterey
If you get any broken link or some problem with your Samsung ML-2850D printer series, please contact our team by using the contact form provided.
|ML-2850D Print Driver for macOS||V3.93/19.6 MB||Download|
|ML-2850D Print Driver for macOS||V3.00/2.4 MB||Download|
|ML-2850D Print Driver for macOS||V2.01/0.8 MB||Download|
|ML-2850D Print Driver for macOS||V2.6/18.7 MB||Download|
|ML-2850D Print Driver for macOS||V1.1/26.6 MB||Download|
|ML-2850D Manual Driver for macOS (Mojave/Catalina/Big Sur/Monterey)||-||View|