Monochrome printers such as Samsung SL-M3820DW cannot be considered second-class printers nowadays. That is because there are a lot of monochrome printers that offer you the best features and the price of the printers is quite expensive too. Fortunately, there is still some nice monochrome printer such as this printer from Samsung that is tagged for a considerably affordable price.
If you are talking about the price, this printer is affordable enough because you will only need to pay around 300 dollars to get this printer. The price of Samsung SL-M3820DW is considerably cheaper because some other printers in the same class are tagged for about 400 to 500 dollars. You can still save some dollars from this printer.
For the performance, you will not need to worry about that at all. That is because this printer offers you nice enough performance. The printing speed is fast, up to 35 pages in a minute. The printing output is in detail with a maximum resolution of 1,200 dpi. The last but not least, this Samsung SL-M3820DW is considered a strong printer too because this printer can give you up to 80,000 printed pages in a month as the maximum duty cycle.
Also related: Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820DW Driver for macOS
Samsung SL-M3820DW Features
- Cortex-A5 600 MHz processor
- 128 MB RAM
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- Ethernet, USB, and Wireless LAN
- Up to 40ppm print speed
- 6.5s time to the first page
Samsung SL-M3820DW Benefits
- High-Speed Printing
- Higher-Quality Print Output
- Robust Paper Handling
- Wireless with Wi-Fi Direct
Samsung ProXpress SL-M3820DW Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203E/ ELS) - 10,000 pages of 0.7p per page
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D203L/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 5,000 pages of 1.0p per page
- Genuine Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203E/ ELS) - 10,000 pages of 1.5p per page
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203L/ ELS) - 2.2p per page of 5,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 203 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203S/ ELS) - 3,000 pages of 2.6p per page
Samsung SL-M3820DW Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SL-M3820DW Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your Samsung SL-M3820DW printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SL-M3820DW can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung SL-M3820DW can be used.
Samsung SL-M3820DW Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung SL-M3820DW driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SL-M3820DW driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SL-M3820D Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SL-M3820DW, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3820DW Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820DW Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3820DW Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|