There are not many monochrome printers that can help you with the cloud-printing feature such as Samsung SL-M4020ND. That is because most of the monochrome printers out there do not offer this kind of feature. However, you do not need to worry if you need this kind of feature because this printer from Samsung has this kind of cloud printing feature that you will love.
This printer from Samsung offers you something rather unique because you can easily print from your cloud account. However, this printer still has the limitation that you need to know. That is because Samsung SL-M4020ND can only print directly from the Google Drive account so that you might not be able to print from some other cloud storage services unless you are using the Google Drive account.
For your consideration, this printer surely offers you the cloud-printing feature. However, that is not the only thing that you will get from this printer. That is because this printer from Samsung also has a lot of nice features that you will love. In addition to that, the performance of this Samsung SL-M4020ND is also something that you can rely on, as this printer is one of the best in the class.
You might also like: Samsung SL-M3870 Driver for Windows
Samsung SL-M4020ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SL-M4020ND Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SL-M4020ND can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment of extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment of installation process completes, the Samsung SL-M4020ND can be used.
Samsung SL-M4020ND Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung SL-M4020ND driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SL-M4020ND driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SL-M3870FW Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SL-M4020ND, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M4020ND Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|SL-M4020ND Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4020ND Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M4020ND Series Universal Print Driver XPS for Windows||V3.00||Download|