Printing a lot of pages every single day can be considered something a bit risky for a normal printer, but that is something different if you are using the Samsung SL-M3870FW. This printer from Samsung is considered a tough printer so you will not need to worry if you have to print a lot of pages every single day. This printer will be able to help you with that kind of tough printing job.
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3370FD
You need to know there are some reasons why this printer is able to help you with the tough printing job that you have. The first one is because this printer can give you up to the maximum number of 2,500 pages daily. That is because Samsung SL-M3870FW has a maximum duty cycle of 80,000 pages in a month. This way, you will not need to worry about the tough printing job.
In addition to that, this printer also has the total feeder capacity that reaches 820 paper sheets. It is true that the main feeder has a capacity of 300 sheets only, but if you are using the additional feeder of this Samsung SL-M3870FW, you can easily get the increasing number of 520 paper sheets.
You might also like: Samsung SL-M3820ND Driver for Windows
Samsung SL-M3870FW Features
- Enterprise-Level Document Security
- USB, Network & Wireless
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 6.5 seconds First page
- Up to 38ppm Mono Print
- SPL, PCL6, PS3, PCL5e, IBM Proprint, EPSON, PDF V1.7
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 50 Sheet MPT
- 600Mhz Processor
- 256MB (768MB) RAM
Samsung SL-M3870FW Toner
- Genuine Black Samsung 203 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203S/ELS) - 3,000 pages of 2.5p per page
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203L/ELS) - 5,000 pages of 2.2p per page
- Genuine Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203E/ELS) - 10,000 pages of 1.5p per page
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 203L Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D203L/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) - 5,000 pages of 1.1p per page
- Compatible Extra High Capacity Black Samsung 203E Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203E/ELS) - 10,000 pages of 0.8p per page
Samsung SL-M3870FW Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SL-M3870FW Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SL-M3870FW can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung SL-M3870FW can be used.
Samsung SL-M3870FW Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SL-M3870FW driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate the Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SL-M3870FW driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SL-M3870 Driver for Windows
If you want to download Samsung SL-M3870FW driver, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3870FW Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3870FW Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3870FW Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|SL-M3870FW Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.31||Download|