The Samsung SL-M3870 is considered one of those printers from Samsung that gives you fast printing speed. Yes, the printing speed is surely one consideration that Samsung put into account when they were manufacturing this printer. That is one reason why the Samsung printers from this series have the fast printing performance that many people love.
If you are asking about the maximum printing speed of this printer, you will be glad to know this printer has the maximum printing speed of 40 pages in a minute. That means this Samsung SL-M3870 needs less than two seconds to finish printing one page, about 1.5 seconds only. That printing is totally fast because many other printers have the maximum printing speed of 30 pages in a minute only. Because of that reason, this printer is something that many people want to have.
Even though this printer offers you a fast printing speed, that is not the only thing that you will get from this printer. That is because, in terms of printing output and efficiency, this printer is also something that you can say above the average. Those are some additional reasons why Samsung SL-M3870 is becoming one printer that many people love to have.
You might also like: Samsung SL-M3820DW Driver for Windows
Samsung SL-M3870 Key Features
- Enterprise-Level Document Security
- Up to 33ppm Mono Print
- As Fast as 6.5 seconds First page
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1 Sheet Multipurpose Tray
- 256MB RAM
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- 4 Line LCD Screen
- 33.6Kbps Fax
- 600Mhz Processor
- SPL, PCL5, PCL6, PS3, PDF V1.7
- USB & Network
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax
Samsung SL-M3870 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D203E Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203E/ ELS) - 0.6p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D203L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203L/ ELS) - 0.9p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 203E Extra High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203E/ ELS) - 1.2p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Samsung 203L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203L/ ELS) - 1.7p per page up to 5,000 pages
- Samsung 203S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D203S/ ELS) - 2.0p per page up to 3,000 pages
Samsung SL-M3870 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SL-M3870 Driver Manual Installation
In order for the Samsung ProXpress SL-M3870 printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SL-M3870 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment the extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment the installation process completes, the Samsung SL-M3870 can be used.
Samsung SL-M3870 Driver Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall the Samsung SL-M3870 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of the Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SL-M3870 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SL-M3820ND Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SL-M3870, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M3870 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3870 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M3870 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|
|SL-M3870 Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.31||Download|