To maintain their position as one of the best printer manufacturers, Samsung released Samsung SCX-4655F. This machine was designed to fulfill the needs of multipurpose printers on the market. It can print, scan, copy, and even send and receive fax in just one device. The printing speed of this machine is pretty good for its function as an office printer for small offices, with 24 pages per minute for the A4 paper. It has no auto duplex feature, so you need to flip your paper manually to print on both sides of the paper.
The first print out page of Samsung SCX-4655F is pretty fast, with only 10 seconds in total. For the display, this machine comes with a 2-line LCD to help the user navigate and operate the printer easily. It has the only USB as its interface, which limits its accessibility despite being an office printer. It produces around 53 dB noise levels during operation.
Several operating systems supported by Samsung SCX-4655F are Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, or 11) and Mac OS X (version 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, 11, or 12), and various types of Linux. The maximum resolution of this printer is pretty standard, with 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. It can print up to 12,000 pages per month.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4623FW Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-4655F Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy/ Fax
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- Up to 24 ppm print speed
- Mono copying is about 24 cpm speed
- Time to first copy (black or normal) up to 15 seconds
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi scan resolution
- Enhanced scanning resolution 4800 x 4800 dpi
- Up to 300 x 300 dpi fax resolution (black)
- 33.6 Kbit/s modem speed
- 64 MB RAM
- 433 MHz processor frequency
Samsung SCX-4655F Benefits
- The 4-in-1 multifunction device that delivers everything you need
- Push the button. Save on print costs
- Boost productivity with longer-lasting toner
- Protect your printing with a Dust-Free design
- Unleash your workforce with 4-in-1 functionality
- Optimize your printing with Easy Eco Driver
- Simple and efficient printer management made easy
Samsung SCX-4655F Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 117 Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D117S/ELS) - 2.1p per page up to 2,500 pages
Samsung SCX-4655F Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32-bit)/ Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-4655F Driver and Software Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer:
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-4655F can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-4655F can be used.
Samsung SCX-4655F Driver and Software Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-4655F driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly:
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-4655F driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-4650 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-4655F, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4655F Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SCX-4655F Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SCX-4655F Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.21||Download|
|SCX-4655F Series Critical Software Update for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|SCX-4655F Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|