Samsung SCX-4650 Driver for Windows - Many people are looking for a printer that can help them finish their daily tasks and maintain their daily performance, particularly at a workplace. Samsung understands this and launched Samsung SCX-4650. This machine offers the function of the scanner, copier, and printer in just one device. It uses the mono laser as its printing technology. This machine is suitable for small office use. In a month, you can print up to 12000 pages, which is good enough for small offices with many print jobs.
For the interface, Samsung SCX-4650 is equipped with only USB port, limiting its access to multiple devices remotely. It is compatible with Mac OS, Linux, and Windows. This printer uses approximately 450 watts power during operation and 65 watts during standby mode, which is pretty high due to its mono laser printing technology.
You might also like: Samsung SCX-4621FN Driver for Windows
Samsung SCX-4650 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung SCX-4650 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung SCX-4650 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung SCX-4650 can be used.
Samsung SCX-4650 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung SCX-4650 driver, you need to follow instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung SCX-4650 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung SCX-4623FW Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung SCX-4650, you need click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken link or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4650 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SCX-4650 Series Print Driver (No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|SCX-4650 Series Scan Driver for Windows||V3.21||Download|
|SCX-4650 Series Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|