Samsung CLP-360 Driver for Windows - Samsung CLP-360 has a maximum duty cycle of 20000 pages per month. The color laser printer comes with a maximum printing resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi. It works at a maximum speed of 18 pages per minute for black and white and 4 pages per minute for color. The first print is out in 14 seconds for black and white and 26 seconds for color. It comes with an input tray of 150 sheets capacity and an output tray of 50 sheets capacity. It is suitable for printing on media such as card stock, transparencies, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, as well as matte paper.
Samsung CLP-360 works through an interface of USB 2.0. It comes with a processor of 300 MHz clock speed and a memory of 32 MB. The unit is compatible with the operating system of MS Windows. The laser printer consumes 290 watts of power when operational and 60 watts of power in standby mode.
Samsung CLP-360 emits a noise level of 48 dB when it is in its operational mode. The color laser printer weighs about 9.84 kg. It has a width of 382 mm, a height of 211 mm, as well as a depth of 309 mm.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-325 Drive Windows
Samsung CLP-360 Features
- Up to 18ppm Mono Print
- 2400 x 600 dpi Print
- Up to 4ppm Colour Print
- 150 Sheet Input tray
- 300Mhz Processor
- 32MB RAM
Toner Cartridge for Samsung CLP-360
- Compatible Samsung CLT-P406C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-P406C/ELS) - 1,500 pages (black) and 1,000 pages (color) of 1.3p per page
- Samsung CLT-P406C 4 Colour Toner Cartridge Multipack (CLT-P406C/ELS) - 1,500 pages (black) and 1,000 pages (color) of 2.5p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLT-P406B Toner Cartridge Black Twin Pack (CLT-P406B/ELS) - 1,500 pages x 2 of 1.0p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLT-K406S Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K406S/ELS) - 1,500 pages of 1.2p per page
- Samsung CLT-P406B Black Toner Cartridge Twin Pack (CLT-P406B/ELS) - 1,500 pages x 2 of 1.9p per page
- Samsung K406S Black Toner Cartridge (CLT-K406S/ELS) - 1,500 pages of 2.3p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLT-C406S Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C406S/ELS) - 1,000 pages of 1.8p per page
- Samsung C406S Cyan Toner Cartridge (CLT-C406S/ELS) - 1,000 pages of 3.5p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLT-M406S Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M406S/ELS) - 1,000 pages of 1.8p per page
- Samsung M406S Magenta Toner Cartridge (CLT-M406S/ELS) - 1,000 pages of 3.5p per page
- Compatible Samsung CLT-Y406S Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y406S/ELS) - 1,000 pages of 1.8p per page
- Samsung Y406S Yellow Toner Cartridge (CLT-Y406S/ELS) - 1,000 pages of 3.5p per page
Samsung CLP-360 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32-bit)/ Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)/ Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)/ Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)/ Windows Vista(64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)/ Windows XP (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008/ 2008 R2/2003 and later
Samsung CLP-360 Driver and Software Manual Installation
In order that your printer can work in the best way possible, a driver needs to be set up on a computer first. Follow the instructions below to install the driver on a Windows-running computer.
- The moment you finish downloading the driver, the process of installing the driver of Samsung CLP-360 can begin. Locate where on the computer the driver is stored. Look for a file ending with .exe and click on it.
- Just double-click on the file in question. Alternatively, you can right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”. Wait while the file is undergoing extraction. The moment extraction process completes, you can continue to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this point, provided that you have followed all the steps that are displayed on the computer screen. Make sure that you follow every step correctly in order that the driver can be installed properly.
- The moment installation process completes, the Samsung CLP-360 can be used.
Samsung CLP-360 Driver and Software Manual Uninstallation
To be able to uninstall Samsung CLP-360 driver, you need to follow the instructions given below correctly.
- Locate the Start menu on your computer. Click on the menu once you find it.
- Locate Control Panel. Alternatively, you can find the menu by looking for the icon that indicates it. Another way to do this is by typing out “control panel” on the search bar. Get the menu of Program. Choose “Uninstall an application”.
- You will be given a list of apps that are installed on your computer. Locate the Samsung CLP-360 driver. Alternatively, you can type out the driver's name on a search bar.
- Double click on the driver you wish to uninstall and choose “Uninstall/Change”. You will be given further instructions to follow correctly.
Also, update a driver: Samsung CLP-320 Driver Windows
If you want to download a driver and software for Samsung CLP-360, you need to click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you get any broken links or some problem with this printer series, please contact us by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-360 Series Critical Software Update for Windows||V1.00||Download|
|CLP-360 Series Print Driver for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|CLP-360 Series Print Driver(No Installer) for Windows||V3.13||Download|
|Universal Print Driver for Windows||V3.00||Download|